Outdoor patio seating with heaters available. We are committed to provide a safe dine-in experience by taking all necessary safety precautions.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
- 861 reviews
- I don't know what to say everything on their menu is just delicious even on delivery so go for it
- Tried Door Dash breakfast-/ Super omelettes and fruit and pancakes!
Great food- and fast!
- We have been going to nano a lot lately. They keep perfecting their outside patio and currently they have a lot more seating that is socially distant and very relaxing. Most of the things we have tried on the menu are just great. I feel they are a little bit pricey but the service makes up for it. Especially the very nice man who is always refilling tea and coffee! Their breakfast has always been a five and most lunch items we have tried we love as well. We were not thrilled with the hamburger patty but their fresh fruit, salads, sandwiches, and everything on the breakfast menu is top notch! Highly recommended in general but also during this time of Covid restrictions!
- We live around the corner and they have best food around! Everything is so fresh. Biggest fruit plate ever. My daughter is super picky and said they have the best fried shrimp, blueberry pancakes and an amazing burger. Omelets are great too. Never had anything there that wasn't scrumptious. It is not cheap, but the taste and quality make it worthwhile!
- Nano cafe is one of my favorite breakfast spots since I lived in Monrovia 11 years ago. I'm really glad they are open during the pandemic. Everything here is just wonderful. Their staff is so friendly and attentive; food is delicious and so is their coffee. They are pretty quick and the wait is never long.
- I love how Nano has adapted to Covid times and established an outdoor dining experience for their guests. The parking lot and patio area is huge so there's hardly a wait (except on Sunday mornings). The food is delicious as well and the quality as well as service has remained the same.
- We so love this place we started coming to Nano Cafe to eat breakfast when my son was so little and he's now 14 yrs old and still going to this restaurant simply because not just food is great but the ambiance and the people who work there are very friendly and accommodating.
- We love this restaurant. The food is good and well prepared. There is a nice variety on the menu. The service is great and the employees are very kind and helpful. They have done a nice job adapting to outside eating. Wish they were opened evenings too.
- They have outdoor patio seatings. It was a bit hot to dine outside during the summer even though there were fan in the patio. Waiters and waitresses were consistently refilling our ice-water, and I am grateful for this! Great services!
Ordered our usual French toast and blueberry pancake combo.
French toast: it was crispy on the outside and soft in the inside! Mouth watering by just thinking about it!
Blueberry pancakes: very soft and not too sweet! Perfect combo with sausage and fried egg!
Will come back again!
- See More
441 W Duarte Rd,
Monrovia, CA 91016
Monday – Saturday 6am – 3pm
Sunday 7am – 3pm