- 833 reviews
- My bestie and I go every Sunday morning after our hike in Monrovia Falls! It starts getting busy around 10AM but it's because the food is so good! And decently priced too. Little cafe feel and the owner is a sweet lady and has an excellent memory!
- Happened to be in the area & was not disappointed ! The quality of food is pretty good & the service wasn't bad either . Just wish portion sizes were larger . There is one single bathroom , but it was well kept . It is just a little cramped . It was busy (a Sunday around noon) & the place isn't too big , but overall an enjoyable experience .
- Most of the time there's a wait out the door but it usually doesn't take long for a table of 2 to get a table. This little cafe serves amazing American breakfast that not only LOOK the part but also tastes amazing! I always opt for their egg florentine w/o the hollandaise sauce or their California omelette. Both have a choice of a side of either hash browns or home fries. Their kimchi sweet potato fries are also bomb! (super crispy, eggy, w/a but of spicy mayo drizzled on top-YUM!) Most of their dishes come in big portions so you WILL be full after one plate. Waiters/waitresses are all accommodating & helpful with the menu as well. As for the atmosphere, this place gives off the vibe of an old school diner, which i lovee! I will definitely be backk
- Outstanding breakfast spot! Locals seemed to love it and so did we.
The restaurant reminded me of Mel's Diner from the old tv show "Alice" because of it's old school traditional dining room complete with a counter to order and eat at, and the handwritten "Specials" menu on the wall.
Visited this restaurant back in March with six co-workers and enjoyed a great, relaxing and fun breakfast. The parking was plentiful both in the lot and on the street. The food was prepared like homestyle cooking and arrived in a timely manner and in good portion. The service was exceptional. I wish I would've gotten her name (Caucasian middle age lady). She was incredibly friendly, patient, and attentive. She was the highlight of our visit.
For a simple local spot for breakfast, Nano's Cafe rates a 4.7, which rounds up to a 5.
- My husband took me to this place about a year ago for the first time when him and his buddy had went here for breakfast one morning when they were working in Monrovia and told me I would love it. And omg I did!! I got the Salmon Benedict and it is probably the best I've ever had! Seriously so delicious. I've also tried the Monte Cristo and it was equally delicious. They are reasonably priced and have tons of options! They open early and close around 2 or 3pm. It usually is pretty crowded but you don't have to wait too long. The service is fantastic and super quick! The parking lot is small but there is street parking behind the parking lot.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and luckily for us they serve breakfast all day! I'm a huge breakfast person and I loved eating it for lunch.
They have a private parking lot, which is pretty small and can get full really fast. If the lot is full, you have to find street parking on packed streets.
Their service is off the charts. Not only is everyone so friendly, but they're also so fast and efficient. I ordered a cup of coffee and they made sure that my cup was never empty. I was barely even able to get it half way down before they came by to give me more!
I ordered the eggs with sausage links and it comes with a side of hash brown, toast, or a baked biscuit. I chose the hash browns because those are my favorite and this place does them justice. Food came out really fast and was still hot. My hash browns were crispy to perfection. They cooked my egg perfectly, just the way I wanted it, over hard. The sausages were also amazing and flavorful.
Their cinnamon rolls, French toast, and pancakes also looked so fluffy and delicious that I definitely am coming back to get those!
- Came from out of town for a wedding, was looking for a homely breakfast and found Nano cafe. Everyone was so nice and polite and the breakfast was awesome.. Would recommend this cafe for everyone to try!!!
- Great friendly customer service. BOMB FOOD!
We had the eggs Benedict and mushroom omelette.
- Found this little place quite by accident - with the help of Yelp! Great food! Nice people! Fair prices!
What else do you need to know?
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast is a must try here!!! The waffle slice in the picture was not included, my friend gave that to me from her plate lol I also ordered an OJ and which was very refreshing. I highly recommend! Today was my first time visiting to this spot. The setting is like a dinner place yet it is a bit bigger. The lady in the front counter asked me how my my food was before I left and gave me a chocolate chip cookie Loved the place!
- See More
441 W Duarte Rd,
Monrovia, CA 91016
Monday – Saturday 6am – 3pm
Sunday 7am – 3pm