Outdoor patio seating with heaters available. We are committed to provide a safe dine-in experience by taking all necessary safety precautions.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
- 874 reviews
- Love love love the cinnamon bun french toast! As far as breakfast goes, they never let me down!
- Great food and service. Outdoor covered and heated patio. Gordito burger, machaca and eggs, omelettes all great. Also Thai iced tea.
- Tried Door Dash breakfast-/ Super omelettes and fruit and pancakes!
Great food- and fast!
- Cute little breakfast spot on the corner of Duarte Rd in Monrovia. The chicken fried steak is off the hook. Also the Cinnamon Roll French Toast if you want something sweet. Outdoor dining only or to go orders. Nice servers and the homemade salsa goes great with eggs.
Must try in in the area.
- There food was really good n fresh definitely going back the Lady on the phone was really nice when she took my order definitely telling ppl about this place
- I can't say it enough how much I love this place. It has become like a second home. The owner has taken every step to make her restaurant Covid friendly. Not only do I feel safe here I LOVE her staff. The food is delicious, the service is on point and the prices are reasonable. I have liked everything I have tried which is a large part of the menu. Keep it up Nano, I don't know what o would do with out you!
- We live around the corner and they have best food around! Everything is so fresh. Biggest fruit plate ever. My daughter is super picky and said they have the best fried shrimp, blueberry pancakes and an amazing burger. Omelets are great too. Never had anything there that wasn't scrumptious. It is not cheap, but the taste and quality make it worthwhile!
- There is a huge patio & parking lot seating so you feel safely distanced from other diners & there is also no wait as compared to before covid. Nano is still a solid breakfast place to go to and I'm glad they are open for out door dining. I usually get an omelet or pancake combo, but no matter what I order it always taste great. Price is reasonable for the portion and service is always great even with outdoor dining.
- Looks can be deceiving with this diamond in the rough. From the outside, it looks like the kind of place I wouldn't give a second look to but inside the ambience was quaint and cozy. The food was also delicious 5 would definitely come back here again!
- See More
441 W Duarte Rd,
Monrovia, CA 91016
Monday – Saturday 6am – 3pm
Sunday 7am – 3pm