Outdoor patio seating with heaters available. We are committed to provide a safe dine-in experience by taking all necessary safety precautions.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
- 995 reviews
- Love the place... nice little diner with quite a diverse menu. The staff was also very nice.
- Great service even on Christmas Day! We forgot our sunglasses and the lady came running after us. So sweet! Big portions too! Come support this cute little place.
- My friend and I went this am. Lots of wonderful choices! I thoroughly enjoyed the Eggs Florentine, the coffee was good, and the service excellent!
- Nano has never disappointed. Their breakfasts and lunches are generous and delicious. They have a nice variety of choices as well. The waiting staff is excellent.
- My update on this is you should go to Nano Cafe ! This place is always good consistent and always friendly. They know us and our family and extended families very well . We enjoy coming whenever we are in town and when we lived down the street.
In pic i had eggs Benedict , was delicious . Can scan for menu too if prefer but they have the regular menus as well.
- Awesome service and food! Highly recommend! Five stars all the way!Cinnamon Roll French Toast yummy!
- This place has been a fam favorite since i lived here . Me and my wife and family would come here a lot. When visiting from Reno NV we usually end up here at some point .
Family owned , great , always friendly staff. They know us well. Always well taken care of . Nice enclosed screened outdoor seating and when cooler they have Heaters to warm you up. Everything we have here has been delicious. Never a bad meal. In pic had Eggs Benedict and was delicious. Cup of tea with it. Others had Pancake Breakfast which comes with 2 pancakes sausage or bacon and eggs . Cinnamon French toast is amazing . I didn't get all the pics we were to hungry . If around check it out
- This place always seemed busy but we got seated right away on a Wednesday lunch time.
Service - 5/5 - The waitresses are super nice and kind!
Cafe 1/2 Chicken Waffles - 4/5 - Ran out of chicken so they replaced with four chicken tenders. Thought I was eating a McNugget towards the end. The true star is the waffle. Thick, fluffy, and light with great butter and syrup
Salmon Benedict - 4.5/5 - Eggs were cooked perfectly, and the sauce held nicely on the muffin. Salmon was fine, just a little bit on the dry side but the sauce and yolk saved it. Hash browns were on point with nice crust and soft interior.
French Toast - 5/5 - THE BEST! Thick and soft toast but not too heavy. Very good powder sugar because it wasn't too sweet on the toast. Same great butter and syrup as the waffles. Did not feel guilty eating this great dish
Nice cafe with good amount of seating, have non-contact menu and phone app for online orders. They also take Tap to Pay such as Google/Apple pay.
10/10 would recommend visiting/coming again. More breakfast and lunch foods to try, and I have full faith it will be delicious!
- Classic, Americana-style cafe that's been around for decades! We had so many delicious items for brunch one weekend recently, but my favorites were the veggie omelette and cinnamon roll french toast!
Come here for huge portions, friendly service, and a step back in time! Parking in the lot can get busy but you can park on the street as well!
Food will always be good and you will always leave happy.
- See More
441 W Duarte Rd,
Monrovia, CA 91016
Monday – Saturday 6am – 3pm
Sunday 7am – 3pm