Outdoor patio seating with heaters available. We are committed to provide a safe dine-in experience by taking all necessary safety precautions.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
- 981 reviews
- Nano is a great example of what a great local diner should be. Last week was my first time there as I am not a local, but I do have my own local diner I frequent so my experience will be based off of that.
Great customer service: perhaps it was because it was Sunday morning and they have a heavy brunch crowd, but I was impressed by just how much waitstaff they have. They not only made sure that my iced tea never made it past half full, but it was clear that they had great camaraderie with one another which goes a long way in making your dining experience a pleasant one.
Solid food: I ordered their cinnamon French toast and I found it to be delicious. Huge generous portion drizzled with powdered sugar and syrup....too good. Their home fries were quite tasty as well. The kitchen was busy and churning out food quickly, always a good sign.
The space: Clean and well lit. Busy but never cluttered or a sense of claustrophobia. They have inside and outside seating and can handle larger groups, but you might have to wait on weekend brunch days.
The price is decent, but to be expected in the monrovia/arcadia area. Overall solid space, great place to go after church service [morning person] or pre-game before afternoon service [I like my sleep person]
- I've been to this place over a dozen times and it's never disappointed. Portions are huge and any of the breakfast items are solid and won't disappoint. Coffee is refillable so if you need that morning caffeine check that out. Today I got the breakfast burrito and was made with fresh ingredients as well as being fully loaded. Comes with ketchup and salsa but tobacco and hot sauce is on the side. A very solid choice for brunch!
- Omg... the kimchi sweet potato fries here are to DIE for!!! I would come back again and again just for the fries. The fries have an impeccable flavor and aioli dressing that perfectly compliments the bacon bits and runny fried egg on top. I could not say better things about this dish... the burgers we ordered were also quite satisfactory - I got the sautéed mushroom burger which was delicious. The food took a while to come out so our waitress brought us a biscuit which was really nice of her (because we probably looked ravenous). The cafe seems short on staff but well worth the wait for those fries!
- We've been coming here for years and like the ambiance, the food, and the service. We've ordered a variety of dishes and all have been really good! The parking can be a little tight, but the experience is worth it. They have a nice area for outdoor dining which is great and it's protected by screens so no fly issues like some places where you're constantly swatting away those little buggers. Overall, definitely recommend this place and glad it's here!
- Nano has never disappointed. Their breakfasts and lunches are generous and delicious. They have a nice variety of choices as well. The waiting staff is excellent.
- I enjoy nano cafe for a variety of reasons. The staff, always nice. Your coffee cup? Always full, like, ALWAYS. The cinnamon roll French toast? BOMB! I however, more often than not- get the corned beef hash- my go to- OH and for some reason, their cream of wheat is stupid good. Just go. Try the menu.
- This place has been a fam favorite since i lived here . Me and my wife and family would come here a lot. When visiting from Reno NV we usually end up here at some point .
Family owned , great , always friendly staff. They know us well. Always well taken care of . Nice enclosed screened outdoor seating and when cooler they have Heaters to warm you up. Everything we have here has been delicious. Never a bad meal. In pic had Eggs Benedict and was delicious. Cup of tea with it. Others had Pancake Breakfast which comes with 2 pancakes sausage or bacon and eggs . Cinnamon French toast is amazing . I didn't get all the pics we were to hungry . If around check it out
- I really like the service here, everyone is so friendly and helpful and will constantly checking on customers with their needs and satisfaction.
Highly recommend their Kimchi Cream Pasta, I really like it, taste yummy!!
- I have diabetes, so I don't like sweet and salty foods. Nano Cafe's vegetable menu always leaves a good impression on me with the unique taste of food.
- See More
441 W Duarte Rd,
Monrovia, CA 91016
Monday – Saturday 6am – 3pm
Sunday 7am – 3pm