Outdoor patio seating with heaters available. We are committed to provide a safe dine-in experience by taking all necessary safety precautions.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
- 886 reviews
- Beautiful spot to eat at. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Everyone who works here is so kind. They totally pass that around! Cause I always take that with me when I leave. To be kind to anyone/everyone. The food is always tasty
(thank you cooks! I appreciate you) servers are adorable. The owner is so humble and I appreciate that so much. Thank you!
- Soon as we entered,i heared other customers greeting the staff as if they were family! Like theyve been going to this little spot and everyone knows everyone.
Staff were super friendly and one lady(didnt get her name) even offered other customers who were ordering for pick up(they look like workers who stop by to get food) some water to go. What a sweet and thoughtful gesture i was impressed.
Food were good,loved the cornedbeef! And yess i ordered it extra crispy and with rice! Lol!
Definitely recommend this place to have some feel at home friendly environment and good food to eat!
- Outdoor patio and tent for dining. My evergreen sandwich with fruit salad was big. My family enjoyed their omelettes and egg & sausage breakfasts. Generous portions.
- I can't say it enough how much I love this place. It has become like a second home. The owner has taken every step to make her restaurant Covid friendly. Not only do I feel safe here I LOVE her staff. The food is delicious, the service is on point and the prices are reasonable. I have liked everything I have tried which is a large part of the menu. Keep it up Nano, I don't know what o would do with out you!
- I order from nanos at least once a week, the food quality is always outstanding and it is obvious in the packaging and care taken with the food that the owners do care about quality. I have never had a bad meal and the food is always delivered hot and quickly.
The eggs Florentine and eggs Benedict are awesome as well as the beef dip, club and the Croissant sandwiches. You will Not be disappointed .
I had one issue with Dash Dash not delivering my order and Nano's went above and beyond to make sure they got it to me (after it was remade) and was deliver by their own staff. That customer service is unheard of nowadays. Thank you Nanos!
- Still amazing!I have been working so hard do finally get a day coffee!there is a man serving so good ,Robbin I guess.He speak Chinese to me which I am so surprised. A good day start like this from here!so Just share !
- There is a huge patio & parking lot seating so you feel safely distanced from other diners & there is also no wait as compared to before covid. Nano is still a solid breakfast place to go to and I'm glad they are open for out door dining. I usually get an omelet or pancake combo, but no matter what I order it always taste great. Price is reasonable for the portion and service is always great even with outdoor dining.
- A couple friends of our told us about little cafe in Monrovia called Nano Cafe they're say food is really especially breakfast is the best time to have a good breakfast and also they have good lunch menu. My wife and I including dad went have breakfast to celebrate our 19th anniversary of marriage oh by the way my father in law was buying us breakfast.
When we arrive at the restaurant it wasn't busy but they people in the restaurant enjoy their breakfast. I add my name to the waiting list it went fast we got seated right and waitess brought us the menu and got our drink order. We look at the menu we were impress with the menu many varieties of dishes. We decided to order my wife order the big country breakfast come with sausage and eggs and country potatoes and biscuits and gravy and also she order a side of strawberry pancakes.
I order the prime beef machaca comes with eggs and country potatoes and also your choice of tortillas flour or corn,I also order a side 7 grain pancake.Pancake. The atmosphere of restaurant is amazing friendly and you get to know workers of the restaurant well. The waitess brought the food to the table and the food looks really. I took a bite of the prime beef machaca first the meat was really tender with good flavors in beef mix with green peppers and onions combine with the eggs add so much flavor in the machaca.
The country potatoes were very good season well and bottom was crunchy that I like and tortillas comes in handle. When I finish with prime beef machaca then the 7 grain pancake they were very good I enjoy it very much. My wife enjoy her big country breakfast she share it with her dad in the strawberry pancakes that they enjoy. Overall the food was amazing including the service we will come back again.
- Hubby and I are big weekend fans of this place. What is not to love about great food and wonderful staff. This place rocks!!! They have really delicious food. We go for breakfast only..... This is a must stop if you're in the area.
Great Food and Clean Atmosphere is the perfect combination.
- See More
441 W Duarte Rd,
Monrovia, CA 91016
Monday – Saturday 6am – 3pm
Sunday 7am – 3pm